- Display data;
- Edit data (including drag'n'drop between stages-columns);
- Support role-based access control.
Choose the endpoint, which includes the following fields:
- Stage (column) — a field type of
link, linked with a directory structure
- Weight — a field type of
decimal. Sorting within a column from small to large ↓. As soon as the user dragged an item the weight is saved from 0 to N for the whole column.
If you want to drag'n'drop objects,
stagefields have to be available both for reading and writing.
- 1.Choose the stage (column field)
- 2.Choose weight field
- 3.Choose enable or disable d'n'd
- 4.Click "Reset the list" to get the stages from the linked data structure (that is a kind of directory)
Stages directory data structure