Reveal your creativity 👩🎨
To compose a scenario you should drag and drop scenario steps from the right panel.
Action, Integration and System steps have one connector to the next step. Condition steps have two connectors: for true and false.
There are two scenario views:
- Editing view (draft)—the current draft of your scenario;
- Running view—the scenario which processes the data at the moment (if it is not stopped). Can differ from draft.
When you publish your draft, the current running view is archived as a new version and your draft becomes current active version:
Publishing does not affect STOP/RUN state of a scenario.
Click 'Edit' to edit Draft; Click 'Publish draft' ti update current running version (the old one is archived). Don't forget to RUN your scenario—by default it is Stopped.
Running view has the following instrument panels (to the right):
- Scenario logs. There are logs for each and every step/object;
- Debug scenario. Here you can push an object to scenario manually.
Editing view has the following instrument panels:
- Scenario steps;
- Debug scenario;
- Scenario logs;
- Versions history. Here you can see all the versions and revert scenario draft to one of them.
Every time when you publish draft, new version is saved. You can take any version and replace your draft: