Hello, Creators! 🙌
Directual is a low-code development platform that empowers you to build sophisticated web and web3 applications with a minimum of hand-coding. We follow the visual development approach, which means that most of the development can be done through an intuitive visual interface.
Benefits of the Platform:
- Scalability (go beyond minimum viable product (MVP)
- Flexibility (no technical limitations)
- Security (enterprise-ready security level).
To use the Platform effectively, you would need some basic skills:
Note that all these subjects aren't rocket science. With this documentation, our video tutorials, and the assistance of our friendly community, anyone can become an app development expert in no time!
In case you need help or detailed information about the features of the Platform, this documentation will provide you with the answers. Also, check the Directual Academy, where you will find basic and advanced tutorials on how to use the Platform.
Directual 101-crash corse. The platform basics.
Directual is an enterprise-ready and startup-friendly platform. Thus, it is the best tool for:
- Developing an MVP (minimum viable product)
- Launching and growing a startup company
- Creating a business-critical enterprise IT system
Directual 101-crash course. What can be built on the platform.
Directual is a backend-focused low-code platform, so, technically, it has the following essential use-cases, but not limited to:
- Internal apps. Admin portals, CRMs, ERPs, LMSs, etc.
- Web3 and Blockchain apps. Decentralised authentication, crypto payments, NFT-management.
- Backend-heavy apps. Directual backend + admin portal + Traditionally developed user front-end (e.g. ReactJS-based)
Find more examples in the templates section!
Our team is always happy to get your feedback and suggestions on the documentation and the Platform itself. If you find a mistake, notice something that needs improvement, or have an idea for a new feature for the Platform, do not hesitate to contact us in Discord group, via Facebook community page or at [email protected]
We hope you enjoy the Directual experience!